Digital Marketing/SEO Specialist
Notice: This job posting is no longer active.
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Coordinator, the Digital Marketing/SEO Specialist is committed to creative and effective marketing in a rapidly changing digital world. Through utilizing major advertising network's newest technologies, the Digital Marketing/SEO Specialist is poised to assist in the growth of the university. The right candidate must have the ability to proactively identify problems and seek solutions through creative and critical thinking.
February 22nd, 2019
- Monitor and analyze search engine results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Create and monitor website and landing page changes to optimize search engines results, user interface, and conversion optimization.
- Assist in developing and placing content on site to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to websites based on best practices, data-driven results, and research.
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Strategize ways to improve site performance, including keywords, bounce rate, and organic traffic.
- Assess analytics and propose optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing market research and campaign surveys and reports to support marketing initiatives.
- Analyze student data and feedback to inform strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing and platform trends.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Strategic Marketing Coordinator.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three plus years of experience with SEM/SEO, site performance optimization, A/B testing, paid search advertising (Adwords and Facebook), non-digital/print advertising, ROI & goal tracking, conversion optimization.
- Experience in use of analytical tools across Google.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices and changes in SEO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.