Admissions Associate - Call Center Representative
Notice: This job posting is no longer active.
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a Call Center Representative for our Admissions Department. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented, understands how to represent a brand through exemplary service and gets along well within a team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing institution.
February 22nd, 2019
- Perform telecommunication tasks operating a computerized communication system.
- Filter in-bound inquiries for prospective students and direct to Admission Representatives.
- Adhere to customer service, brand representation, and compliance policies and procedures.
- Place out-bound re-contact calls.
- Assist in greeting and serving prospective students on campus.
- Assist in basic reporting of daily activities.
- Data entry.
- File management.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Two years of experience in customer service.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis in Customer Relationship Management systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office procedures and office equipment.
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.