Notice: This job posting is no longer active.
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Coordinator, the Marketing Officer is committed to supporting creative and effective marketing through communication and coordination advertising with advertising vendors, evidenced-based reporting, and quality assurance. The right candidate must have the ability to help seek solutions through critical thinking, take initiative to support the team, and maintain a positive attitude.
April 26th, 2019
- Coordinate, negotiate, and communicate with advertising vendors
- Collect and monitor digital and non-digital campaign data on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Assess analytics and propose optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns
- Create and conduct market research surveys and reports to support marketing initiatives
- Analyze student data and feedback to inform strategy
- Coordinate weekly email, postcard and other material mailings and assist with email analysis
- Assist with quality assurance reporting for customer service programs
- Assist with monitoring and update online profiles and reputation for the university
- Archive campaign history
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Strategic Marketing Coordinator and Assistant Director of Media and Communications
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong presentation skills for reporting on large data sets with accuracy.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office software, specifically Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.