Student Services Officer
Notice: This job posting is no longer active.
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a dynamic candidate with excellent customer service experience for a Student Services Officer position in our Student Services department. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
December 26th, 2018
- Assist in orientation of new students
- Assist in retention efforts for students: attendance monitoring/calls, academic monitoring/calls
- Tracking and notification of expiring health results (BLS, TB, Hep B, Physical)
- Distribution of full time Deans list awards
- Schedule and track student makeup & remediation exams
- Oversee clinical remediation in admin station
- Process requests for current & graduate students medical information
- Assist in tutoring follow up
- Assist with collection of missing information for files from file audits
- Correct registration errors
- Performs all other student services functions, and other related duties as assigned by the President.
- Excellent Customer Service Skill
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention and respect for small details
- Working knowledge of office procedures and office equipment
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must have prior administrative support experience
- A background check and alcohol/drug screening are required
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.