Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Stanbridge University is seeking for a dynamic candidate with excellent communication and organization skills to be a Janitorial Associate in our Maintenance department. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
January 17th, 2019
- Performs general cleaning and dusting in all areas of the building.
- Maintains all tile floors using a stripping, waxing, and buffing process.
- Maintains and fills all soap dispensers and towel dispensers in rest rooms, as required.
- Removes trash from offices and classrooms throughout the buildings on a routine basis.
- Cleans all bathrooms, as required.
- Cleans student lounges daily.
- Vacuums, dusts, and keeps a neat appearance in all office areas and classrooms throughout campus.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements: standing, twisting, walking, grasping, pushing, pulling, and ability to carry and/or lift up to 40 lbs.
- Minimum of one year of janitorial work experience.
- Valid state driver's license.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Obtain daily standard offices, labs and classrooms cleanliness.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent walks short and long distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to perform daily tasks; reaches with hands and arms; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.