Notice: This job posting is no longer active.
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking for a dynamic candidate with excellent communication and organization skills to be the Logistics Associate for our Logistics department. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing institution.
February 1st, 2019
- Manages and creates inventory control processes.
- Assist with purchases including budgeting and vendor selections.
- Provide technical laboratory support in various labs
- Create spreadsheets to support an array of data including purchase reports and laboratory data.
- Communicates any discrepancies or issues to related departments.
- Responsible for keeping stock items and parts in an organized manner.
- Generates, develops and implements appropriate/ standardized reporting.
- Reconciles all inventory discrepancies.
- Provides accurate report numbers to designated departments.
- Generates distribution of weekly reports, summarizing inventory accuracy through use of cycle counts.
- Maintains laboratory functionality and presentation.
- Contacts building maintenance management as needed.
- Manages special projects as required.
- Minimum of an Associate degree, preferably in Business or Economics.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.