Campus Director - Los Angeles
Los Angeles/Alhambra, CAApply Now
Reporting to the President, the Campus Director is responsible for the daily operations, organization, planning, administration, and general effectiveness of Stanbridge Universitys campus. The right candidate must have the ability to proactively identify problems and seek solutions through creative and critical thinking and the must have ability to obtain, analyze, and apply data.
January 17th, 2019
- Establish regular staff meetings to ensure communication, feedback, and development maintenance of productive work processes.
- Ability to manage the details of multiple programs and projects to track activities and meet deadlines.
- Supervise the delivery of approved educational programs and curriculum.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with state, federal, and local regulations as well as the universitys policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the administration to resolve student conflicts. Ensure student success policies are implemented.
- Prepare various monthly campus reports to include vital statistics on purchasing, expenditures for supplies, equipment, textbooks, graduation and utilities.
- Develop a marketing plan to recruit and attract students to school programs.
- Monitor campus growth and development.
- Coordinate campus repairs and building maintenance.
- Ensure campus physical facilities are clean, safe and secure.
- Cultivate a positive work environment.
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Education, or related field, MBA preferred.
- Have a minimum of 7 years of management experience in an education, environment.
- Have knowledge of institutional, accrediting, state, and federal standards, laws, and/or regulations for higher education.
- Ability to manage multiple processes and activities simultaneously.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, evaluate, and modify educational programs, informational support systems, and processes.
- Ability to partner collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.