Digital Marketing Specialist
Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is committed to creative and effective marketing in a rapidly changing digital world. Through utilizing major advertising network's newest technologies, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and others, the Digital Marketing Specialist is poised to assist in the growth of the university. The right candidate must have the ability to proactively identify problems and seek solutions through creative and critical thinking.
January 31st, 2019
- Plan and build digital ads for marketing and remarketing campaigns.
- Report on digital campaign and creative ad performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conduct testing with digital ads and use data to inform creative and campaign efforts.
- Assess market research, surveys, and reports and propose optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns.
- Assist in building marketing reports.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing and platform trends.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Strategic Marketing Manager and Assistant Director of Media and Communications.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four to five years of experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Adverting, paid search advertising, non-digital/print advertising, ROI & goal tracking, Google Tag Manager, Google URL Builder, conversion optimization, and A/B testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in MS Office software, specifically Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.