Administrative Assistant - OTA Department
Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for administration to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization for the OTA Department.
February 1st, 2019
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Heavy data entry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Expert proficiency with Word and Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent professional demeanor
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.