Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Stanbridge University is seeking a creative candidate with design and media experience for an Graphic Designer position in our Media and Communications department. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. You will wear many hats including responsibility for maintaining and designing a wide range of print/electronic projects including brochures, posters, advertisements, direct mail and corporate identity pieces.
April 26th, 2019
- Develop and maintain brand elements, formulate new layouts and create artwork for advertising, internal documents, print and web/social media.
- Design and install posters, vinyl, ect.
- Create social media posts and campaigns
- Continually develop and share creative ideas
- 3+ years experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative portfolio with previous campaign, writing, and design samples
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.