Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Stanbridge University is seeking a creative candidate with video/multimedia experience for a Videographer/Editor position in our Internet and Media department. We are looking for a motivated self starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. You will wear many hats, but your main accountability will be to assist the Media and Communications Department in the development, editing and support of all multimedia including video, photography and online multimedia.
June 13th, 2019
- Work with Media Coordinator to manage multiple video/photographic/multimedia projects
- Coordinates photographic projects for the department.
- Assists with the video and photo execution of all company events.
- Participates in team meetings, develops video concepts and storyboard ideas.
- Shoots and edits video projects
- Photographs smaller events, portraits and classes as needed.
- Skill with Mac computers, PC, video compressions and formats, Adobe Flash, Premiere Pro (or video editing experience).
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Photo editing and organizing programs such as Aperture or Adobe Lightroom, Excel, Word required.
- Candidate must possess team mindset, be a creative thinker and contribute ideas.
- Moderate level skills in PowerPoint
- Professional level communication skills, both oral and written required, 4-year college degree in journalism, mass communications, film/video, or related discipline and one-year previous experience in multimedia development: PowerPoint, Keynote and video and other or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative portfolio with previous video samples
- Motion design experience a plus
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.