ASDN Clinical Coordinator
Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Stanbridge University is seeking for a dynamic candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be the Manager of Clinical Relations. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
June 13th, 2019
- Source, recruit and maintain positive relationships with new and existing clinical partners.
- Provide strategic recommendations to attract new clinical partners.
- Build and maintain the growth of clinical partner relationships.
- Assist the Program Director, designee and Office Manager with the Board of Registered Nursing Regulations as it relates to clinical site approval.
- Participate in onboarding of new clinical faculty as clinical mentor.
- Collaborate with Program Director, Student Service Officer and Office Manager for oversight of student clinical hour completion as it pertains to the Board of Registered Nursing requirements.
- Assist Program Director and Office manager with Clinical Affiliation Agreements as it relates to the Board of Registered Nursing regulation compliance.
- Assist the Student Service Officer and Office Manager with faculty and student clinical site requirements.
- Participate in weekly Student Service Officer meetings
- Attend Community meetings (Board of Registered Nursing, Consortium meetings etc.) and conferences with Program Director or designee.
- Adhere to the requirements of accrediting, federal, and state agencies as well as the policies and procedures of the university.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer/President of the university.
- Must possess a masters degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five or more years of experience in sales or consumer relations in business.
- Strong account and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of institutional, accrediting, state, and federal standards, laws, and/or regulations for higher education.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.