Digital Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is committed to creative and effective marketing in a rapidly changing digital world. Through utilizing major advertising network's newest technologies, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and others, SEO/SEM, and analytics, the Digital Marketing Specialist is poised to assist in the growth of the university. The right candidate must have the ability to proactively identify problems and seek solutions through creative and critical thinking.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Dec 5th, 2019
- Assist in planning digital ad strategy.
- Build digital ads for marketing and remarketing campaigns.
- Report on digital campaign and creative ad performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Monitor and analyze search engine results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conduct testing with digital ads and use data to inform creative and campaign efforts.
- Create and monitor website and landing page changes to optimize search engines results, user interface, and conversion optimization.
- Assist in developing and placing content on site to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to websites based on best practices, data-driven results, and research.
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Strategize ways to improve site performance, including keywords, bounce rate, and organic traffic.
- Assess market research, surveys, and reports and propose optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing and platform trends.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Strategic Marketing Manager and Assistant Director of Media and Communications.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five years of experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Adverting, paid search advertising, non-digital/print advertising, ROI & goal tracking, SEM/SEO, site performance optimization, Google Tag Manager, Google URL Builder, conversion optimization, and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Digital Service Providers and Ad Exchanges is a plus.
- Experience in use of analytical tools across Google.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in MS Office software, specifically Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.