SEO SpecialistApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is committed to creative and effective marketing in a rapidly changing digital world. Through utilizing major advertising network's newest technologies, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and others, SEO/SEM, and analytics, the Digital Marketing Specialist is poised to assist in the growth of the university. The right candidate must have the ability to proactively identify problems and seek solutions through creative and critical thinking.
full-time, salaried, exempt
- Monitor and analyze search engine results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Create and monitor website and landing page changes to optimize search engines results, user interface, and conversion optimization.
- Assist in developing and placing content on site to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to websites based on best practices, data-driven results, and research.
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Strategize ways to improve site performance, including keywords, bounce rate, and organic traffic.
- Assess analytics and propose optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing market research and campaign surveys and reports to support marketing initiatives.
- Analyze student data and feedback to inform strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing and platform trends.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three plus years of experience with SEM/SEO, site performance optimization, A/B testing, paid search advertising (Adwords and Facebook), non-digital/print advertising, ROI & goal tracking, conversion optimization.
- Experience in use of analytical tools across Google.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices and changes in SEO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.