Administrative Assistant - MediaApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a candidate with administrative experience for a position as an Administrative Assistant in our Media and Communications department. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. You will wear many hats including responsibility for and assisting with printing, form/document creation and management, and administrative support for Media and Communications department.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
- Assisting in print production and installation of graphical materials
- Responsible for all pick-up and delivery of orders, gifts and marketing materials
- Responsible for all office errands, including but not limited supply pick-up, etc.
- Assisting in data entry, scanning, filing and organization of materials and file systems
- Assisting in media tasks for other departments and instructors as needed
- Will work as tightly integrated component of existing Media team
- You will be required to perform various departmental administrative tasks ranging from everyday material organization, assist with various projects as needed
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends when needed
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.