Production AssistantApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a candidate with production and coordinating experience for a position as a Production Assistant in our Media and Communications department. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. You will wear many hats including responsibility for and assisting with coordinating, photography, videography, graphic design, and administrative support for Media and Communications department.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
- Provide administrative support to our creative team with various tasks and projects as needed.
- Arrange equipment on photo shoots.
- Monitor models time and scheduling.
- Assist videographer and photographer on shoots.
- Running errands to assist with creative teams needs.
- Assist Graphic Designer with minor edits and production.
- Edit documents and paperwork to assist university.
- Assist Videographer with shoot set-ups, b-roll, and other tasks as needed.
- Assist Photographer with shoot set-ups, on/off campus event coverage, photo editing, and other tasks as needed.
- Produce and Install hallway posters and vinyl decals around campus.
- Organize and keep inventory of photo database and equipment.
- Any other tasks that may come up to assist the creative team.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptability.
- Basic knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of photography, Cannon cameras and lenses.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.