Administrative Assistant - Learning Resource Center
Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for administration to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization, while keeping the focus on student success and academic achievement by students of the institution continuously.
April 26th, 2019
- Responsible for meeting daily needs of students in the Learning Resource Center (LRC).
- Help with library, printer, and computer questions in the LRC.
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Heavy data entry.
- Strong understanding of service to students.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
- Expert proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.