Personal Information Request
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Request Your Information
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you may request a report on what information Stanbridge University may have collected about you in the past. Fill out an online form and you will receive your report via email or mail.
About CCPA and Your Rights
AB 375 was signed into law by Governor Brown in 2018 and will be effective as of 1/1/2020. This privacy law provides consumers with more control of their personal data, with rights including:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about them, both by category and specific pieces of information the business has collected about them;
- The right to know whether their personal information is being sold or otherwise disclosed and to whom;
- Stanbridge University does not sell or rent user information to anyone. We will notify you at the time of data collection or transfer if your data will be shared with a third party and you will always have the option of not permitting the transfer. If you do not wish to allow your data to be shared, you can choose not to use a particular service or not to participate in certain promotions or contests.
- The right to have their personal information erased in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to request that the University delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable personal information request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. To submit a request for deletion, complete a CCPA Personal Information Request form and add what data you would like erased in the comments section of the form.
Request Your Information
Visit a campus, experience the community. While you’re here, our staff and faculty will help you explore classrooms, labs, and student life.