Associate Director of AdmissionsApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
The Associate Director of Admissions is responsible for the overall goals of filling the classes and overseeing the Admissions Team, as well as hiring and training of the Admissions Representatives. Assist in developing quarterly advertising plan for both dollars and enrollment goals. Establish yearly enrollment and start dates with staffing requirements.
full-time, salaried, exempt
Jul 10th, 2019
- Lead and manage the Admissions Representative Team
- Meet and enroll prospective students
- Maintain daily tracking sheets for all programs
- Motivate and energize Admissions Team to reach departmental goals
- Coordinate with Financial Aid Department
- Develop innovative ideas for program development
- Keep all representatives knowledge current on sale processes
- Ensure all representatives maintain their return call frequency as scheduled.
- Ensure all representatives adhere to best practices on ethical process regarding advertising and sales.
- Attend departmental meetings, graduation ceremonies, and other university meetings or events, as required.
- Foster an educational environment that is conducive to learning, respect, integrity, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Adhere to the requirements of accrediting, federal, and state agencies as well as the policies and procedures of the university.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all constituencies and partners of the university.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer/President of the university.
- Maintain acceptable level of performance as measured by supervisor and student evaluations, as applicable.
- Continue progress on meeting professional, departmental, and university goals.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two or more years of experience as a Director, Associate Director, or Assistant Director of Admissions in higher education.
- Ability to meet the minimum requirements of accrediting, state, and federal agencies for education, work experience, and certification/licensing to perform in the stated position.
- Knowledge of institutional, accrediting, state, and federal standards, laws, and/or regulations for higher education.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a culturally diverse environment.
- Facility in using computer technology systems current in higher education.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.