Orange County/Irvine, CAApply Now
Campus shuttle drivers are responsible for the safe operation of students to and from our main campus and an off-site parking location. Driver must present pleasant, courteous, and helpful attitude toward the students and public. Driver must adhere to strict daily route schedules. Driver must be willing to work flexible hours and perform other duties as assigned.
June 13th, 2019
- Provide a safe, clean, and comfortable transportation for students.
- Complete all pre and post-trip inspections.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Drivers must be committed to the safety of the students, drivers, motorists, cyclists, pedestrians.
- Daily inspection of shuttle and ensure all preventive and scheduled maintenance are performed.
- Must be able to work independently with little to no direct supervision.
- Must be responsible, dependable, and punctual.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Class B drivers with passenger endorsement.
- Provide DMV print out.
- Provide copy of current Medical Clearance.
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Pre-employment Drug/Alcohol Screening.
- Background checks.
- Previous or current public transportation or experience with large passenger vehicles a plus.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.