ASDN Clinical CoordinatorApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking for a dynamic candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be the Manager of Clinical Relations. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing university.
full-time, salaried, exempt
Jul 10th, 2019
- Source, recruit and maintain positive relationships with new and existing clinical partners.
- Provide strategic recommendations to attract new clinical partners.
- Build and maintain the growth of clinical partner relationships.
- Assist the Program Director, designee and Office Manager with the Board of Registered Nursing Regulations as it relates to clinical site approval.
- Participate in onboarding of new clinical faculty as clinical mentor.
- Collaborate with Program Director, Student Service Officer and Office Manager for oversight of student clinical hour completion as it pertains to the Board of Registered Nursing requirements.
- Assist Program Director and Office manager with Clinical Affiliation Agreements as it relates to the Board of Registered Nursing regulation compliance.
- Assist the Student Service Officer and Office Manager with faculty and student clinical site requirements.
- Participate in weekly Student Service Officer meetings
- Attend Community meetings (Board of Registered Nursing, Consortium meetings etc.) and conferences with Program Director or designee.
- Adhere to the requirements of accrediting, federal, and state agencies as well as the policies and procedures of the university.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer/President of the university.
- Must possess a Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five or more years of experience in sales or consumer relations in business.
- Strong account and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of institutional, accrediting, state, and federal standards, laws, and/or regulations for higher education.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.