VN Clinical LiaisonApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
The Vocational Nursing Department at Stanbridge University is seeking a dynamic candidate with excellent interpersonal skills to be the VN Clinical Liaison.
part-time, hourly, non-exempt
Dec 5th, 2019
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing clinical facilities by performing clinical site visits in a routine manner.
- Create and implement a marketing plan based on an assessment of the Programs current need.
- Participate in marketing education for clinical instructors, ensuring the knowledge of clinical facilities and student needs.
- Initiate Facility Approval process for newly acquired sites.
- Conduct site visits for approved facilities to ensure BVNPT and faculty compliance.
- Evaluate clinical faculty at the clinical site, making site visits in a routine manner.
- Provide written reports after completion of each site visit(s) and acquisition, including weekly meetings with VN Administration.
- Communicate clinical activities and concerns to VN Administration.
- Ensure clinical documents are completed and submitted to VN Administration.
- Maintain clinical site data and requirements.
- The Clinical Liaison will report directly to the Program Director and Assistant Program Director and will be given clinical related projects and assignments as needed.
- BSN with 5 years of experience in nursing or ADN with 8 years of experience in nursing.
- Previous experience as a facility or clinical liaison is preferred.
- Previous experience as a clinical instructor for an LVN program is preferred.
- Embody and maintain professionalism at all times in demeanor, appearance and conduct to represent Stanbridge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple task-oriented projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Comfortable utilizing technology, with emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.