Senior Graphic DesignerApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a creative candidate with design and media experience for a Senior Graphic Designer position in our Media and Communications department. We are looking for a flexible and motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. You will wear many hats including responsibility for maintaining and designing a wide range of print/electronic projects including brochures, posters, advertisements, direct mail and corporate identity pieces.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Oct 14th, 2020
- Develop and maintain brand elements, formulate new layouts and create artwork for advertising, internal documents, print and web/social media.
- Design and install posters, vinyl, ect.
- Create social media posts and campaigns.
- Continually develop and share creative ideas.
- 5+ years experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative portfolio with previous campaign, writing, and design samples.
- Web design/Mobile application design
- General HTML/CSS knowledge
- Social media experience
- Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While on-campus faculty, staff, and students will engage in daily self-monitoring which will include COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to wear face coverings when on campus.
- Telework/ Remote work is available temporarily for non-essential operations due to COVID-19.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.