COVID-19 Health ScreenerApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as COVID-19 Health Screener. The candidate will be assigned to the campus entrance and is responsible for conducting temperature and symptoms screening for all employees, students, and visitors before entering the campus. The screener will follow specific documented procedures of reporting cases of positive and negative responses while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Work Schedule: Shift One: Mondays - Fridays 6: 30 AM - 11:30 AM Shift Two: Mondays - Fridays 11:30 AM - 5:15 PM Shift Three: Saturdays - Sundays 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
part-time, hourly, non-exempt
Apr 5th, 2021
- Conduct temperature scanning according to protective procedures.
- Monitor process for general use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Acts as a source of facility knowledge for patients and guests that seek information, guidance, and assistance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma Required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ethical understanding of confidentiality and professionalism
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While on-campus faculty, staff, and students will engage in daily self-monitoring which will include COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to wear face coverings when on campus.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment, and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances regularly.
- Frequent bending and squatting. Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read the fine print and operate a computer; hears and understands voices over the telephone and in person.
- Lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.