Testing Center ProctorApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Primary function as the Testing Center Proctor, while performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for administration to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Always, keeping the focus on student success and academic achievement by students of the institution continuously. Must be able to sit regularly for long periods of time.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 4:00pm to 8:00pm Saturdays - 9am to 2:00pm
part-time, hourly, non-exempt
Oct 6th, 2021
- Inspect examination rooms to gauge suitability for impending exams.
- Greet candidates and verify personal information by checking identifications.
- Ensure that only approved candidates are appearing for tests.
- Provide candidates with test instructions and pass out test materials.
- Ensure that candidates do not possess any materials that are in violation of test protocols.
- Proctor the exam room and ensure that candidates do not indulge in misconduct.
- Ensure that testing policies and protocols are followed to the tee.
- Maintain security of candidate's information.
- Answer questions posed by candidates and resolve issues during tests.
- Communicate and work alongside with Admissions and Student Services Departments.
- Administers tests at the assign Testing station.
- Grade Accuplacer.
- Take Yearly renewal for CollegeBoard Proctor Certification.
- Responsible for meeting daily needs of students in the LRC Testing Center.
- Help with library, printer, and computer questions in the LRC.
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Heavy data entry and data collection.
- Strong understanding of service to students.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
- Expert proficiency with Word and Excel.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting..
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.