Talent Acquisition SpecialistApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a dynamic individual to join the Human Resources department as an Talent Acquisition Specialist with a focus on academic healthcare programs. The candidate must be well-organized, have strong problem-solving skills, and have the ability to meet critical deadlines professionally. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established university.
full-time, salaried, exempt
Sep 18th, 2021
- Work closely with managers to clarify job specifications and requirements, discuss business operations, and fill open positions.
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases and social media sources to build an extensive pipeline of qualified candidates to satisfy staffing needs.
- Ensure that job openings on the university website and job boards are compliant up to date.
- Screen applicants, interview candidates, and administer pre-employment tests as necessary subsequently making recommendations for hire to Department Directors.
- Prepare hiring packages and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment.
- Must possess a bachelors degree.
- A minimum of one year of healthcare (i.e. nursing and allied health) recruiting experience.
- Experience in academic recruiting a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Must be willing to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants.
- Must be familiar with applicant tracking systems and social media applications.
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.