Talent, Onboarding, and Performance Specialist (TOPS)Apply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a dynamic individual to join the Human Resources department as a Talent, Onboarding, and Performance Specialist (TOPS). The candidate must be well-organized, have strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to meet critical deadlines professionally. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established university
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Nov 11th, 2021
- Provide leadership and quality control over the development of employee onboarding, mentorship, and performance assessment.
- Serve as the first point of contact for new employees during the orientation and onboarding process.
- Evaluate employee training initiatives and services to identify areas of strength and necessary improvements.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition team and department heads to achieve employee development goals.
- Write correspondence, documentation, and reports to assist with accreditation requirements.
- Facilitate the training of employees on institutional policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in talent and performance development
- Contribute to the success of all communities of interest and assist with additional assignments as requested.
- Must possess a bachelors degree in a related field.
- Experience as an onboarding specialist or in a similar HR role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.