Human Resources AssistantApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a dynamic human resources assistant who is detail oriented and hard working with the ability to multi-task. Candidate must be well organized, have strong problem-solving abilities and an ability to meet meets critical deadlines in a professional manner. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is people-oriented and gets along well within a team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established college
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Aug 29th, 2022
- Provides administrative support to the HR Team by performing miscellaneous clerical functions such as answering incoming telephone calls, preparing correspondence, arranging meetings and conference calls.
- Maintains and updates all current/retired employee electronic/physical files.
- Work closely with managers to clarify job specifications and requirements, discuss business operations and to fill current and further staffing needs.
- Ensure that marketing pertaining to job openings on the Stanbridges website and job boards are in compliance with our accrediting bodies, up-to-date and professional.
- Build an extensive pipeline of qualified candidates to satisfy staffing needs.
- Perform all applicants screening and administers pre-employment tests as necessary; makes recommendations to Department/Program Directors about type of position a candidate may be suitable for.
- Develop, implement and utilize innovate strategies to network and build long lasting relationship with candidates.
- Performs all other human resources functions and other related duties as assigned by the President
- Must possess an associate degree in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in human resources or in related field.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation, in a classroom setting or other campus environment.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.