Logistics-IT- Help DeskApply Now
Inland Empire/Riverside, CA
Reporting to the Campus Director,the Logistics/IT Coordinator is responsible for the organization, planning,administration, and general effectiveness of the Logistics and IT operations for the Riverside Campus. This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing institution.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
May 23rd, 2023
- Generates, develops and implements appropriate/ standardized reporting. Reconciles all inventory discrepancies. Assist with purchases including budgeting and vendor selections.
- Manages and creates inventory control processes.
- Provide technical laboratory support in various labs. Maintains laboratory functionality and presentation.
- Install, modify, clean and repair monitors, keyboards, mice, central processing units (CPUs), printers and other peripherals.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide technical support for software and hardware, including IP addressing issues,viruses, failing applications, etc.
- Manage upgrades in software and hardware, such as RAM installations or other hardware upgrades/replacement.
- Deploy new classroom images utilizing VM ware and WDS technologies.
- Run network/phone cable for new classrooms and offices or replace cables as needed.
- Field telephone calls and trouble tickets from employees, faculty, and students seeking assistance with technical problems
- Manages special projects as required.
- Training will be conducted at the Irvine Campus during the first two weeks of employment, or as needs permit.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite, Windows applications, and computer software.
- Extreme attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.