NCLEX Success SpecialistApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
The NCLEX Success Specialist works with the institutions nursing programs to promote a culture of continuous improvement through monitoring, assessment, and initiatives designed to strategically utilize ATI resources across the curriculum and improve NCLEX performance. The position works with faculty and students with course delivery and has a critical role in providing additional academic support. A successful candidate will meet the required qualifications and present with a teaching and professional philosophy that is aligned with the universitys core values of delivering an accessible, diversified, innovative, and high-quality education.
full-time, salaried, exempt
Aug 24th, 2020
- Reconcile and monitor all cohort ATI accounts.
- Provide tips/workshops on test-taking and study-habit best practices to the students.
- Provide conceptual study guides for each course that aligns with the NCLEX test plan.
- Assist with creating remediation plans for students; conduct and monitor remediation workshops and tutorials and develops methods to ensure graduates pass NCLEX with at least 92% probability.
- Demonstrate active learning strategies for using ATI products in the classroom and clinical settings for faculty.
- Implement and manage ATI Capstone and Virtual ATI.
- Follow-up and encourage students to achieve VATI green light.
- Effectively delivers class instruction utilizing course syllabi and materials that are provided, as needed.
- Experience in assessment of student learning outcomes and remediation strategies required.
- Must have a solid knowledge base of ATI Testing Program, NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN content (Pulling reports, interpreting ATI data, building remediation plans, tracking and guiding students through focused review, etc.).
- A masters degree in nursing or higher from an accredited college or university which includes course work in nursing, education, or administration.
- A minimum of one (1) years experience teaching as an instructor in pre- or post-licensure. programs (such as associate, baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree nursing programs)
- A minimum four (4) year of continuous full-time experience, or equivalent as a registered nurse providing direct patient care in medical-surgical within the past five (5) years; or equivalent experience and/or education, as determined by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN).
- Hold a valid, active license issued by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN).
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Standard office/classroom setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.