Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is committed to supporting creative and effective marketing through communication and coordination advertising with campaign execution, advertising vendors, evidenced-based reporting, and quality assurance. The right candidate must have the ability to find solutions through critical thinking, take initiative to support the team, and maintain a positive attitude.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Apr 21st, 2021
- Monitor digital and non-digital campaign data through reporting on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Assess campaign performance and analytics and propose optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing calendar activity is being executed
- Coordinate weekly email, postcard, and other material mailings and assist with email analysis.
- Coordinate, negotiate, and communicate with advertising vendors.
- Create and conduct market research, surveys, and reports to support marketing initiatives.
- Analyze student data and feedback to inform strategy.
- Assist with basic mechanics and updates to digital advertising campaigns.
- Assist with quality assurance reporting for customer service programs.
- Assist with monitoring and update online profiles and reputation for the university.
- Effectively present information and solutions to Marketing team.
- Archive campaign history.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Director of Media and Communications.
- Ability to understand, interpret and report on analytics data
- Expert level knowledge with MS Office software, specifically Excel for large data set reporting, basic summaries, charts, and graphing with accuracy.
- Experience working in Google and Facebook advertising platforms, Mailchimp, digital survey systems, social media engagement analysis, and online profiles including Google My Business.
- Strong presentation skills for reporting and application of data trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills to work independently and support innovative solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent professional demeanor.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While on-campus faculty, staff, and students will engage in daily self-monitoring which will include COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to wear face coverings when on campus.
- Telework/ Remote work is available temporarily for non-essential operations due to COVID-19.
- Standard healthcare setting.
- Administrative duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Frequent bending and squatting. Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person.
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.