Social Media Content CreatorApply Now
Orange County/Irvine, CA
This role will create engaging social media and marketing content. This position collaborates with other Media team members to create new content for all social media channels. The ideal candidate is someone who knows how to get engagement on social media and thinks outside the box.
full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Feb 21st, 2023
- Create content which will engage audience (current students and potential students)
- Produce, film/shoot, and edit photo and video content for all social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Research industry-related engaging topics, current social media trends, and key SEO terms
- Generate and produce ideas quickly and on a consistence basis
- Participate in creative briefings and brainstorms with team to inform monthly content calendars
- Monitor engagement and other designated analytics to make informed decisions for future content
- Scrub content that has already been collected to repurpose on social channels
- Must provide example work or portfolio links with application
- Adept with all social media platforms, especially TikTok and Instagram
- Video editing experience, using relevant trends, sounds, captions, etc. to create engaging content
- Knowledge of platform standard and requirements regarding video production and distribution
- Outgoing personality and willingness to enter unfamiliar situations to gather content
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent time management and planning skills to ensure meeting deadlines
- Willing to travel to events and all Southern California campuses, as needed
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding timelines.
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short distances on a regular basis.
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture.
Stanbridge University is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.
About Stanbridge University
Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, and Associate levels in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in Irvine, California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students. For each year from 2009 through 2015, Stanbridge has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning, and civic engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017 School of the Year Award by California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstanding educational practices among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University was awarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from CAPPS for offering students quality higher education while simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community. Stanbridge University has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of Excellence by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student Services Award for creating a comprehensive student services program that enhances student achievement outcomes. In 2013, Stanbridge University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for outstanding outreach to the local and global community. Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named Stanbridge University one of America’s Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2016. For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208.